Monday, June 25, 2018

175/365/Whining/Negativity

It’s the 176th day of the year, but on the 175th, not only did I complain about how bad my eyesight was getting and how in the past couple of weeks I jumped past my 1.75 readers to needing 2.00 or 2.25, but my pretty pair of 1.75s, the ones I loved, broke clean in half, and even duct tape won’t make them acceptable for my traveling toiletry kit. And the nice pair back at home, newly bought and stored away, is 1.75. And now on this trip I need to buy a new pair or two. In my spare time.

5 comments:

  1. What if it's just fatigue and stress affecting your eyesight, and eventually the 1.75s work again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing. It happens.

      Delete
  2. I recently had to buy some new 2.00. Those are for my phone. I can still use 1.75 for computer work. Plus two different prescriptions for when I am not wearing contact lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awful when your favourite pair breaks. I hope you find some. Maybe shopping in your spare time might actually take your mind off the Big and Hard things you are dealing with.

    ReplyDelete