The April 19 concert was the first to move, to August 1, my cousin’s wedding date, but I didn’t get the tickets refunded because what if the wedding was canceled? And if it was, would I go to a concert? I did nothing. The New Yorkers were smart and pushed their entire tour back a year, so May 2 became May 1. The Moth event I am treating my sister to fell next, from May 8 to October 6. It took another month before the concert she is treating me to* moved from June 19 to March 6 (our P.S. let’s-drive-to-Montreal-after plan doomed weeks before). The August 1 wedding got postponed, and I still have the tickets, and I figure I can stay with them as they keep chasing possibility, which just a few days ago shifted to September 10.
But if any of these events happen, will I even go?