Saturday, October 6, 2018

279/365/Scary Stuff

This stupid country. White people who believe in the American dream over reality. Fascists. The Supreme Court. Racists. Gun fanatics. Global warming. Hurricanes. Flooding. Earthquakes. Fire. Unemployment. No health insurance. Sexists. Religious extremists. Cancer. My closets. Death of loved ones. Suffering. Pain. Depression. Mass shootings. Mental illness. Anti-intellectuals. Science deniers. Widowhood. Driving in bad weather. So much more bad weather. Species decline. Entitled assholes with money and power. My neighborhood’s deterioration. Poverty upon retirement. How much time and energy I spend hating people. Mom’s death and the house the house the house.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what are going to write about the rest of the month?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. Both the list. And Dona's comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Notice I posted nothing today. Not sure what else there is to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched Eric Idle sing with James Cordon that we're all going to die. That blends seamlessly with this post. (Love the placement of "my closets" however.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "How much time and energy I spend hating people." I think about this a lot. It's relatively new to me, and I suspect to you as well. I know one thing: It's not healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can control the closets. FWIW. Not that I would ever post pictures of my closets for anyone to see.

    ReplyDelete